Our COVID-19 Response
At Kaiyo, our customers are always our top priority. All Kaiyo team
members are in compliance with New York City and Federal COVID-19 vaccine
mandates. Here's everything we’re doing to navigate this difficult time:
Contactless Pickup and Delivery
Ensuring the safety of our customers and our teams is of the highest
concern. We continue to closely monitor the recommendations from the
CDC and now provide a contactless experience for all pickup and
delivery appointments. What this means to you is:
- Our teams can assist with placing your ordered items in your apartment or home upon delivery or removing items approved during our submission process as long as all parties maintain 6 feet of social distance throughout the duration of your appointment.
- Additionally, we ask that you wear a face-covering during your appointment for your safety and the safety of our personnel.
- Your signature won’t be required. Our team will photograph the items as proof of delivery.
Additional Sanitation and Safety Precautions
Cleanliness and safety have always been vital to what we do. We’ve
implemented these additional protocols based on recommendations from
state and federal health authorities:
- We continue to professionally clean every item prior to delivery.
- Our Kaiyo warehouse and truck cabins are disinfected on an hourly basis each day.
- Team members are equipped with key sanitary items and cleaning supplies, including hand sanitizer and latex gloves, and are required to use them before and after each appointment.
- We are providing paid sick leave for our team during this time, and they are instructed to stay home should they not feel well or exhibit symptoms.
- We have asked all non-operations personnel to work from home.
Changes to Upcoming Appointments
If you are feeling unwell and need to change an upcoming appointment,
our support team can reschedule for a
This situation is ever-evolving and we will stay vigilant in our efforts
to provide you with great service while keeping you and our teams safe.
Should federal and state guidelines change, we will adjust our services